ICD-10 Implementation Strategies for Home Health
June 6-7, The Palmer House Hilton, Chicago
CMS has released its ICD-10 implementation timeline for small and medium-sized healthcare providers – and experts say most agencies are behind the curve in implementation preparedness.
At the ICD-10 Implementation Strategies for Home Health conference, DecisionHealth, NAHC, CMS, and major home health software vendors will help you structure a detailed transition plan appropriate for your agency. Attend the only ICD-10 implementation training specifically designed with the budgets, resources and needs of home health agencies in mind. Attend the conference and you will walk away prepared to handle:
- Payment impacts of case mix diagnoses like diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure affected by ICD-10 documentation changes
- Workflow and form changes, including how OASIS and plan of care documentation must be changed
- Budgeting for the ICD-10 transition and how to reasonably calculate the dollars you'll need
- Needed software system upgrades and why you can't leave it to your vendors
- Coding department workflow re-engineering and skill improvements
NAHC members save $100 off the registration price and receive a FREE copy of ICD-10 Implications for Home Health – DecisionHealth’s top-selling manual that explains ICD-10’s likely impact on an agency’s daily operations – by registering before May 1, 2013. Register now!
Ensure your operations, staff and procedures are ready for the Oct. 1, 2014 deadline. For complete details, view the full agenda, or visit www.decisionhealth.com/implementICD10.