NAHC and HHFMA’s Financial Management Conference and Exposition
Conference is being held in Washington, D.C. July 28 – 30, 2013
"If there was ever a year for home care and hospice managers to join us, this is the year,” said Bill Dombi, Executive Director, Home Care and Hospice Financial Managers Association. “Agencies across the country are faced with looming budget cuts, the possibility of more cost shifting onto beneficiaries, diminishing margins, and increasingly stringent - and often confusing - new regulations. This year's Financial Manager's Conference will help put all of these issues into perspective and give financial managers the skills they need to ensure the continued financial health and growth of their agency. These challenges are offset with great opportunities that we address in our Leadership and Innovations tracks."
With so much at stake, this is the year to attend the Financial Management Conference. A variety of general sessions and drill-down workshops are designed to boost skill sets in financial operations arenas that range from cost controls to revenue enhancement and strategic planning. Benefits include:
- Direct windows into the methods that have yielded success for industry leaders
- Deeper understanding of how current and pending legislation impacts your organization
- Better cost-control, efficiency-building, and budget management techniques
- Insight into proactive care-planning methods that generate measurable results and outcomes
- Peer-to-peer networking and interaction opportunities
Register today to secure your opportunity to improve your organization’s bottom line.