Hospice Software Developer/Vendor Call on July 16, 2013
CMS will host a Hospice technical informational call for software vendors and developers for the Hospice Item Set (HIS) on Tuesday, July 16, 2013. Call-in information is as follows:
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Time: 2:00 P.M. – 3:30 P.M. ET
Conference Call Number: 1-866-712-2205
Conference Code: 4260581739
This call will cover topics such as:
- Introduction of the Division of National Systems at CMS
- Overview of the QIES ASAP (Assessment Submission and Processing) System
- Draft/Final Hospice Technical Data Submission Specifications (v1.00.0) related to the submission of Hospice Item Set (HIS) effective July 1, 2014
- These Data Submission Specifications may be found here.
- CMS provided Validation Utility Tool (VUT)
- Submitted Q & A's
The agenda for the call will be available prior to this call on the QTSO website.
- CMS encourages vendor and provider software developers to familiarize themselves with this website and review the website regularly for important technical information and updates.
- CMS encourages vendors to register on this website to receive important announcements from CMS. Registration is completed on the QIES Technical Support Office website (QTSO) website.
Hospice software developers/vendors are encouraged to review specifications and submit questions specific to the Hospice July 2014, release to the Hospice Technical Issues mailbox,HospiceTechnicalIssues@cms.hhs.gov.
The subject line must be "VENDOR CALL". Questions to be addressed on this call must be e-mailed prior to 6:00 pm ET on July 9, 2013.
**CMS strongly recommends that all Hospice Software Developers/Vendors attend this call.**