CMS Announces the OASIS C1 Webinar
On, April 30, 2014, the CMS Survey and Certification Group is sponsoring a webinar on “OASIS-C1”. The topics of this hour and a half-long webinar include:
- The new OASIS-C1 data set and its implementation, scheduled for October 1, 2014;
- Types of changes made to the data set;
- OASIS-C1 Guidance Manual changes; and
- OASIS Q&As update.
There will not be a live Q&A session at the end of the presentation. Questions related to OASIS-C1 and its guidance should be submitted prior to and following the webinar to the OASIS mailbox at: email@example.com.
Following the webinar, a Q&A document will be posted addressing questions previously submitted.
A total of 1,000 lines for this webinar have been reserved. All participants will be in the same queue, so participants are encouraged to call in up to 30 minutes ahead of start time. The webinar will be archived within 3-4 weeks after the live presentation.
The intention of the webinar is to provide important guidance related to the implementation of the OASIS-C1 data set scheduled for implementation on October 1, 2014, therefore providers are encouraged to attend this webinar. Webinar materials will be forthcoming prior to the webinar and posted here.
Webinar Instructions for HHAs and other participants:
- On the day of the webinar go directly to https://webinar.cms.hhs.gov/oasisc1/
- From the Adobe Connect Meeting window, type your name in the “Guest Box.”
- Press “Enter Room” to access the webinar.
- Dial into audio bridge number, (877) 251-0301 (Conference ID: 9431125) to hear the audio portion of the Webinar.
For webinar technical questions contact Etolia Biggs at Etolia.firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-786-8664.