NAHC Announces Finalists for Home Care & Hospice Nurse of the Year Award
NAHC recently announced the top ten finalists for the Home Care & Hospice Nurse of the year. Voting continues until September 30 to select this year’s winner.
This year’s ten finalists, in no particular order, are:
To read about this year’s finalists, and to cast your vote for the 2014 Home Care & Hospice Nurse of the Year, please click here.
- Kathleen Lewis, Hospice of the Valley in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Karen Schulkin, Professional Healthcare at Home, an affiliate of Kindred at Home in Pleasant Hill, California.
- Debbie Ahlert-Caffey, Douglas County VNA, Kansas.
- Greg Burns, HomeHealth Visiting Nurses of Southern Maine, Maine.
- Brenda Hensley, Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Maryland.
- Bonnie Schmidt, St. Rose Dominican Hospital's Home Health Services, Nevada.
- Vickie Oliver-Rivera, Visiting Nurse Service of New York, New York.
- Karen Marshall, Hospice of Visiting Nurse Service, Ohio.
- Mary Pistulka, Avera Hospice, South Dakota.
- Joann Plencner, University of Virginia Health System's Continuum Home Health Care, Virginia.