Just Announced Education Credits Now Offered for Nursing Home Administrators and Assisted Living Administrators at NAHC Annual Meeting
NAHC is proud to announce the addition of continuing education (CE) credits for Nursing Home Administrators and Assisted Living Administrators. These offerings, in addition to the CEs currently offered by NAHC for continuing education programs for Nurses, Accountants, Physical Therapists and Social Workers, provide an effective way to complete continuing education requirements, and get needed tools and insight to meet the challenges of the future.
Among the following programs that have been approved for credits for Nursing Home Administrators and Assisted Living Administrators are:
- How to Leverage Care Management Services to Build Strategic Referral Partnerships
- How to Establish Partnerships and Opportunities for Home Care Providers in Working with Medical Homes
- How to Determine Objectives, Priorities and Effectiveness: Post-Acute-Care Compliance
- How to Use Community-Based Connected Care for Chronic Disease Management: A Nontraditional Approach
- How to Plan and Package Care Transitions: A Provider's Perspective
Join us at the NAHC Annual Meeting, Phoenix Convention Center, October 19 - 22, 2014, in Phoenix, AZ.
To view all education opportunities, click here.
To register for the Annual Meeting, click here.