What Does The CMS Final Rule — 2015 Medicare Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update; Face-to-Face Physician Encounter Documentation; Quality Reporting Requirements; Therapy Assessments; and more — Mean to You?
Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EASTERN
Program: The Final Rule issued recently by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) includes a myriad of important policy changes in addition to the 2015 payment rates for home health services. Among those important changes is the major modification to the rule requiring a face-to-face encounter with a physician as a condition for payment in Medicare. The Final Rule includes so much more:
- The CY 2015 HHPPS payment rates, new case mix adjuster; wage index, and outlier payment formula weights
- New requirements for timely therapy assessments
- OASIS submission requirements
- Insulin injection standards
- A potential new Value-Based Purchasing program in home health services
- Modifications to personnel qualifications and Civil Monetary Penalties
This event will provide you with an in-depth explanation and evaluation of each of these elements in the Final Rule, along with updates on unresolved questions and implementation guidance.
Faculty: Val J. Halamandaris, NAHC President; Mary Carr, Vice President for Regulatory Affairs; and, Bill Dombi, Vice President for Law.
MORE INFORMATION ON THIS SPECIAL WEB EVENT FORTHCOMING!