Hospice-Facility Contracting Resources Now Available
Special rates for NAHC members.
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) is now offering The Essential Hospice-Facility Contracting Resource: Inpatient, Respite, Nursing Home and Assisted Living Arrangements at reduced rates for NAHC Members under agreement with Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren LLC,.
With new agreements and tools, The Essential Hospice-Facility Contracting Resource is a must-have for every hospice. The practical insights and contracting tips can help you strategically respond to the changing regulatory landscape. Grounded in Reinhart's nearly two decades of experience working with hospices across the country, this trusted industry resource includes the following:
- Detailed tips about emerging business and legal issues in the hospice industry, including implementation of the new nursing home regulations related to hospice care and billing for items and services "related to the terminal illness and related conditions"
- Instructive footnotes throughout the agreements explaining how to implement key provisions
- An easy-to-follow "road map" to the nursing facility agreement, allowing you to customize your organization's agreements and identify potential issues in other facilities' contracts
- Practical explanations of the important differences between contract provisions that are required and where you have room to negotiate with facilities
- New agreements — 9 total — to allow your organization to partner with different types of facilities for a variety of services
As a NAHC member, The Essential Hospice-Facility Contracting Resource is available to you for only $595 (retail $995). To purchase this invaluable resource, take the following steps:
- Log in to NAHC’s CARING Store
- Scroll down to The Essential Hospice-Facility Contracting Resource
- Add TO CART
- Go to CHECK OUT
- Select “Purchase Now”
- On the “Check Out” page, go to “My Profile”, then to “My Transactions”
- Go to the “My Downloadable Products” prompt; the ORDER FORM will be available for print and submission
The staff at Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren LLC that fill your request will confirm your NAHC membership status.