The Final FY2016 Hospice Rule: A Comprehensive Update on Payment and Policy Issues
Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
This program will explore hospice policy changes CMS finalized in recent weeks, and provide a comprehensive update of CMS' plans and timelines for implementing reform of the hospice payment system, and changes related to the inpatient and aggregate Caps, the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP), and diagnosis coding on claims. Presenters will also discuss potential future policy changes in the hospice arena.
- Describe key elements of CMS' planned revisions to the payment system for Routine Home Care (RHC)
- Outline changes affecting hospice payment CAP monitoring and reporting
- Discuss various aspects of the Hospice Quality Reporting Program and anticipated future activities
- Explain CMS' clarification regarding diagnosis coding on hospice claims
Panel of NAHC Experts:
- Val J. Halamandaris, President, NAHC
- Theresa M. Forster,
Vice President for Hospice Policy & Programs, NAHC
- Katie Wehri, Hospice Policy Expert, NAHC
Webcast and/or Recording
Member: FREE Non-member: $150.00
Click Here to Register!