Assistant Vice President, Home Health/Hospice – Full Time
The Assistant Vice President, Home Health/Hospice executes direct administration of the Penn Highlands Healthcare System Home Health and Hospice departments as evidenced by achieving results in clinical quality, service excellence, human resources management and financial management. The Assistant Vice President assists in developing and implementing a strategic plan for the growth and development of the System's home health and hospice services.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters Degree in Nursing, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- System management experience preferred.
- Five years home health/hospice nursing experience required;
- Two years management experience in home health/hospice setting required.
- Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills with physician and all other members of the health care team
- Progressive and successful work history
- Specialty certification preferred
Penn Highlands DuBois is the best of modern health care technology, plus the best of small town America!
Located in the midst of the beautiful rolling hills and woodlands of Pennsylvania, you don't have to be a native to feel at home here. No matter where your roots, you'll quickly recognize that the staff at Penn Highlands DuBois (PHD), like other residents of the community, will make you feel right at home.
Penn Highlands DuBois (PHD) offers residents of west central Pennsylvania a rare combination of technologically advanced health care in a warm, friendly environment. Widely recognized as one of the leading health centers of its kind in the commonwealth, PHD is an oasis of clinical and technical excellence, with a focus on patient-centered care. Its rural setting is just far enough from the hustle of the city life to make it peaceful, but close enough to provide easy access to sought-after urban attractions.
ANY INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON OUR CAREER WEBSITE AT:
KEYWORD SEARCH: 2015-8245
Please forward your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Ann Bohac, HR Recruiter VNA Care Network & Hospice at email@example.com or visit our website at vnacarenetwork.org