Register Soon for the Largest Event in Home Care and Hospice!Register for the 2022 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo. Join us this October in St. Louis, Missouri, for three career-driven days of top-tier educational sessions and industry events. Learn more.
Home Care Workforce Action AllianceThe Home Care Workforce Action Alliance is working to solve the workforce crisis that threatens access to quality home care for millions of Americans. This is a big problem that requires help from all stakeholders. Learn more!
Support Diversity & Inclusion in Home Care & Hospice
In our mission to embrace diversity and promote a culture of inclusion for the home care and hospice community, we are taking the next steps. Visit our new Diversity & Inclusion webpage today to learn more about our new Task Force and the actions we are taking. Learn More
- Join NAHC in DC to Fight for Home Health Care & Hospice! Aug 12 at 5:36 pm
- CellTrak-NAHC Home Care Aide Scholarships Are Back & Bigger Than Ever! Aug 12 at 2:01 pm
- Driving Transformation & Forging New Connections in St. Louis this October Aug 11 at 1:26 pm
- Webinar: Why Recruit When You Can Retain? Aug 11 at 11:09 am
Explore All that NAHC Has to Offer
COVID-19 Resources for Home Care & Hospice
As we continue to deal with the effects of the COVID-19 public health emergency, as with any other newly identified virus there is much to learn about the disease process, mode of transmission, incubation period, symptoms, and treatment. We developed an extensive resource page to keep you informed and up-to-date.
AHA Heart Failure Guidelines Impact Home and Hospice Care
Thursday, August 18, 2022 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM EST
Join our speaker, Dr. Larry Allen for a discussion on the new heart failure guidelines and how they impact home and hospice patient care.
Why Recruit When You Can Retain?
Wednesday, September 14, 2022 | 2:00-3:00 PM ET
This session will focus on techniques to keep your existing staff bonded with your company as if they were owners. Throughout the presentation, we will discuss leadership styles, incentives, and other ways to empower your staff and create loyalty.
Attendees will learn about:
- The cost of turnover/the advantages of retention;
- Tools to empower your employees and create loyalty;
- Incentives, both financial and emotional;
- Discipline through disappointment; and,
- Is everyone worth retaining?
- John Dalton, Owner, OptimumRTS
- NAHC Private Duty Members: FREE
- Non-members = $45
Creating Strategic Partnerships for Total Patient Care
Thursday, October 13, 2022 | 3:00 PM-4:00 PM ET
Discover how home health, hospice and private duty home care can develop systems that produce cross-referrals and serve patients throughout the continuum. We all believe there should be cross-referrals from home health to hospice to private duty, but we rarely see them materialize. In this fast-paced webinar, learn the proven systems you can create to turn on the flow of referrals between service lines to increase your revenue and serve your patients more deeply.
- Melanie Stover, OT, MBA, MS/ISM, Owner, Home Care Sales
- NAHC Private Duty Members: FREE
- Non-members: $45
Thank You to Our Sponsor
2022 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo
October 23-25, 2022 | St. Louis, Missouri
Registration is set to open in late June
This year, we want to celebrate one of the most meaningful touchstones of our industry — connection. At the Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo, we’ll explore ideas around connection and community to help attendees reach their stakeholders in authentic and meaningful ways.
New technology, workforce developments, and the importance of high standards in quality care continue to push our community of clinicians and providers to revamp their strategies and skillsets. This event is the meeting point for you to uncover groundbreaking ideas, discover new interests, and network with industry pros.
Meet us in St. Louis, Missouri, once known as the “Gateway to the West.” So, it is perfectly centered to make those connections even easier for members and attendees from all ends of the U.S. We look forward to linking up with you this October!
- No Easy Answers on Hospice Turnover Costs Aug 12 at 5:04 pm
- New hospice reporting data soon to appear on Care Compare Aug 12 at 2:23 pm
- VBID model poses questions for hospice community Aug 11 at 2:19 pm
- Why Home Health Insiders Expect Uptick In Audits, Inquiries From Federal Watchdogs Aug 11 at 12:12 pm