Join the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) in the fight to advocate for home care and hospice patients and providers across the country. We invite you to come to Washington, DC for two days and make a difference for our community. Lending your voice to ours is the key to our shared success.
You are the best advocate for the home care and hospice community and you and your staff are the hard-working people delivering invaluable services to millions of Americans in their homes each and every day. Your representatives care what you think and your message is extremely powerful.
The time is now to step up and take on the role of home care and hospice champion. Help protect our community— and your agency— and build essential relationships with the lawmakers who will serve as NAHC ambassadors.
We look forward to having you join us in Washington, DC where we’ll be beside you every step of the way and will provide you the tools you need to make your day of advocacy on Capitol Hill a tremendous success.
What are the Issues?
- PDGM – Stop Patient-Driven Groupings Model-related rate cuts
- NPP – Allow non-physician practitioners the authority to order home health under Medicare
- Rural Add-on – Ensure safeguards for rural patients and providers
Who Should Attend?
All NAHC members are invited to join their colleagues on Capitol Hill to make an even greater impact on our current efforts on the Hill and to ensure our voice is heard by influential lawmakers.
Where Will it Be Held?
On Monday, April 1, the March on Washington reception and panel will be held at The Loft at 600 F. (600 F St. NW, Washington, DC 20004)
- Monday April 1st
- 4:00 – 5:00 Reception
- 5:00 – 7:00 Washington Update Panel,
- William A. Dombi – NAHC President
- Theresa Forster – Vice President of Hospice Policy and Programs
- Calvin McDaniel – Director of Government Affairs
- Tuesday April 2nd
- Advocacy Day – Meetings with Congressional offices on Capitol Hill
How Do I Register?
Registration is now closed. Please stay tuned for next year’s event.