About Private Duty Home Care at NAHC
The nation’s private duty care and services community fulfills a unique and essential purpose in modern life. Private duty care provides critical, quality, home-based care, and living support services for individuals young and old, helping them live full, independent, and connected lives in the comfort of wherever they call home.
Recognizing the interconnected nature of private duty home care with other segments of home care, hospice, and the healthcare continuum; the Private Duty Homecare Association (PDHCA) transitioned in 2020 to become Private Duty Home Care at NAHC – a fully incorporated service line offering of the National Association for Home Care & Hospice.
Private Duty Home Care at NAHC:
- Contributes towards strengthening the mission and vision of NAHC
- Supports and reflects the interconnected nature of the evolving health care marketplace
- Leverages the power of advocacy and influence NAHC has established with Congress to assist in private duty advocacy activities
- Creates unity within home care and hospice
- Offers an opportunity for enhanced tools and resources for the private duty home care community through NAHC
Private Duty Home Care at NAHC, seeks to empower organizations to meet evolving needs and consistently deliver the highest quality of private duty and personal care services through leadership, advocacy, education, and innovation.
Powered with the expertise, influence, and resources of the National Association for Home Care & Hospice, Private Duty Home Care at NAHC, in partnership with our members and the greater private duty community, aims to set the standard for excellence in practice for the future in private home-based care and services.
We foster collaboration, knowledge sharing, and unity among our members, business partners, and affiliate associations in private duty home care providing an avenue for engagement, advocacy, and innovation-working together to elevate care in the home.