Private Duty Home Care at NAHC
Private Duty Home Care at NAHC Membership benefits include:
- *Newly Launched Private Duty Home Care Discussion Forum
- Complimentary application to NAHC Private Duty Home Care Certification
- Quarterly webinars focused on employment law, a nationally renowned firm specializing in health care law;
- The Private Duty Source, a weekly newsletter focused on private duty home care news; and
- Access to exclusive resources developed to help your business thrive.
- Job Board
- Agency Locator listing accessed by consumers
All these resources are free to Private Duty Home Care at NAHC members, non-members may receive some of these benefits for a fee.
In addition, Private Duty Home Care at NAHC members will receive reduced fees for:
- Leadership Summit, one-day virtual event;
- Private duty home care-specific education track during the 2022 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo with content cultivated and shared by private duty home care industry leaders and experts, specifically for the private duty home care community;