Private Duty Home Care at NAHC
Private Duty Home Care at NAHC Membership benefits include:
- Complimentary application to NAHC Private Duty Home Care Certification
- Monthly webinars facilitated by industry leaders (First Thursday of every month from 3:00p-4:00p ET);
- Quarterly private duty home care industry roundtable events, beginning in 2021;
- Quarterly webinars focused on employment law, with Littler Mendelson, a nationally renowned firm specializing in health care law;
- Weekly “Ask the Experts” to get the answers to your most pressing questions;
- The Private Duty Source, a weekly newsletter focused on private duty home care news; and
- Access to exclusive resources developed to help your business thrive.
All these resources are free to Private Duty Home Care at NAHC members, non-members may receive some of these benefits for a fee.
In addition, Private Duty Home Care at NAHC members will receive reduced fees for:
- Winter Private Duty Home Care Leadership Summit, one-day virtual event (February 2021);
- Private duty home care-specific education track during the 2021 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo with content cultivated and shared by private duty home care industry leaders and experts, specifically for the private duty home care community; and
- NAHC Private Duty Home Care Accreditation