Forum of State Associations Online Community
The National Association for Home Care provides this online community as a service for its FSA members. It is a mechanism intended to facilitate the discussion of issues of interest to Home Care and Hospice Associations on the state level. In addition, members can join in the discussion and exchange questions and ideas with other members and key NAHC staff.
To sign up for the NAHC Online Communities, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to: community.nahc.org and login using your NAHC email and password.
- See & Read: Community Rules & Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines – please read and then click on the I Agree button at the bottom the page. At this point you will be automatically redirected to the main NAHC Members Community page.
- Click on: Communities (at top of page) and from the drop-down, choose Suggested Communities. From there you will be able to choose which of the NAHC Communities you would like to join.
Questions: Contact the Membership Team by emailing email@example.com or phone (202) 547-7424.
|Online Community Address||Online Community URL|
|NAHC_FOS@connectedcommunity.org||Join the Online Community|
|To Subscribe||To Unsubscribe|
|NAHC State Association Members can connect the NAHC FSA Liason to subscribe.|
The discussion group will not allow you to attach files to your e-mail messages.
An active link in your e-mail can be very useful and very appreciated by the receiver and is easy to do. To create an active link in your message just use this format “”. (example;<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>)</mailto:email@example.com>
To create an active link from your e-mail message to a web site is as simple as putting “http://” in front any web address you site in your message. (example; http://www.nahc.org).
Signing your e-mails
Although most e-mail clients, the software which retrieves your e-mail from the server, puts the original senders e-mail address in the message some do not. This can cause a problem when you would like to send a private message to the sender instead of the whole list of subscribers. You can either type your name and e-mail address at the bottom of your message or you can set up a “signature file” in your e-mail client to automatically put it there for you.
The following is a series of rules in the proper use of the NAHC Member Network discussion group. Individuals that use the discussion group improperly will forfeit their right to continue on the discussion group.
- The NAHC Member Network discussion group is a benefit of NAHC membership and cannot be used by non-NAHC members. NAHC reserves the right to add or delete subscribers.
- The discussion group is intended to share timely information and assist with problem-solving among NAHC members. NAHC prohibits any individual or organization from promoting a specific product or service for proprietary purposes on this discussion group.
- The use of any profanity is not tolerated on the discussion group.
- This list is for topics related to the home care and hospice community and health care issues, any other use of the discussion group is prohibited.
To correspond directly with a person, write to firstname.lastname@example.org