The year 2020 was one of momentous change from shifting gears to deal with a global pandemic to the implementation of a new home health payment model. NAHC will be here for you, today, tomorrow, and in the future to ensure your organization has the tools and resources needed to thrive.
As the leading trade association for home care and hospice professionals, NAHC serves as the unified voice for the industry and we invite you to join our community. Beyond advocacy, NAHC has served as a beacon of support and guidance for our members during the pandemic. Among the many supports delivered, we provided:
- A COVID-19 resource center with up-to-the-minute information from HHS, CDC, and other government entities;
- “Town Hall” webinars that provided frontline home care and hospice providers with comprehensive and timely information on how to manage and cope with COVID-19 surges, PPE shortages, infection control, and staffing;
- Essential virtual education throughout the year on topics such as PDGM, VBID carve-ins, private duty staffing, employment law, HHS Provider Relief Fund, and much more;
- The two best conferences of the year—The Financial Management Conference and Expo and Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo;
- Direct counseling and guidance to NAHC members on individual issues and concerns by the foremost regulatory experts in the industry;
- Member discounts on a wide host of products and services.
We invite you to watch this short video to explore the value of NAHC membership. For more information about joining, please see the links below.
Ready to join? Click on a membership type below to get started.
- Corporate Providers
- Business Partners
- State Associations
- Private Duty Home Care at NAHC
For additional information about each membership category, click here.
Questions about Membership?
Contact the Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-547-7424.