Become a Champion!
Are you already a passionate and dedicated advocate for home health care and hospice? Are you encouraging others to do the same? Do you find yourself wanting to do more?
If this sounds like you, then we want you to become a Grassroots Champion!
The National Association for Home Care and Hospice is actively recruiting individuals like you to take part in the NAHC Champion program as we train our first ever class of elite grassroots advocates for the industry.
As a NAHC Advocacy Champion you:
- Become a distinguished, elite member of the NAHC Grassroots Advocacy Team
- Learn strategies to cultivate new advocates within your organization further strengthen our Heartbeat
- Access carefully cultivated advocacy education and resources to learn and grown your advocacy skills
- Develop, and lead local community round tables, coffee chats, and other events
- Participate in monthly developmental calls with NAHC Director of Grassroots Advocacy and Community Engagement and other NAHC Leadership
- Can attend special events and participate in a special recognition program
- And much, much more!
If you are interested in becoming a NAHC Champion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information