NAHC Invites You to Share Your Story & Experience!
Story telling is an inherent to our human nature and one the most compelling tools we have in our advocacy arsenal.
Legislators, and regulators, are real life people just like you. Sharing your story can help them better understand the importance of home health care and hospice services, and connect them directly with the challenges facing patients, families, and healthcare professionals today in accessing quality care and services.
NAHC invites you to share your personal story and experience with home care and hospice with us. Your story can help to bring Home care and hospice to the forefront of the health care debate.
Questions to help you get started:
- What would you tell someone who doesn’t know anything about home health care?
- What would you say to your governor or another elected official to help them understand why they should support home-based health care services?
- What does home health care and hospice mean to you and your family?
- Describe a memorable moment from your experience with home health care or hospice services. Why is it so special?
Things to Include:
- Your First and Last Name
- Preferred Email address
- Preferred Phone Number
- Your Personal Story- What does home health care & hospice services mean to you?
- A photo if you have one you would like to share
- If you would like to be contacted about use of your story in the general media or other publications
Submit your story electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR, you can mail to:
The National Association of Home Care & Hospice
Attention E. Bartolucci, Dir. Grassroots Advocacy & Community Engagement
228 7th Street SE
Washington, D.C. 20003
“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman