Business Partner Member Benefits
As the leading trade association for home care and hospice professionals, NAHC serves as the unified voice for the industry. Over the next ten years, the home care and hospice industry is expected to achieve unprecedented growth and NAHC will be there along the way to ensure your company has the tools and resources needed to thrive.
As an organization that provides resources, products, and services for the industry, you play a vital role. Our agency members rely on you to successfully run their business. This is your opportunity to serve as their trusted partner and provide support to the agencies that need your help the most.
Here are just a few of our Business Partner member benefits:
- Expert legal and regulatory guidance from NAHC staff, along with advocacy before agencies like CMS, IRS, and DOL;
- Stand out from your competition by showcasing your products, solutions, and services at our conferences, the largest gathering of home care and hospice leaders in the country;
- Gain market share and visibility in the home care and hospice community with our discounted rates on advertising;
- Subscription to NAHC Report, a daily e-newsletter, offering the latest information on legislation, regulations, litigation, and general news affecting home care and hospice;
- Complimentary listing on our Business Partner Marketplace, an online searchable resource used by NAHC members and consumers.
Ready to join? Click here to get started.