Care Management Considerations for Success
Tuesday, June 28, 2022 | 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EASTERN
Home Care providers are feeling the pressures of CMS mandated value-based payments, inadequate Managed Care rates and increased competition from an array of new providers supporting care at home. In response to these pressures, Home Care providers have begun to diversify its service offerings to include a wide range of Care Management products. These products can add value to your current business with value-based revenues, while enhancing patient outcomes and total cost of care.
This webinar will provide an understanding of the landscape of Care Management products, key financial, quality, and operational considerations necessary for any provider seeking to add Care Management or expand its offerings.
- Provide an understanding of the various Care Management products across Payer, Provider and Specialized Population Health organizations.
- Outline a framework across various patient types as to how products and services provide improved outcomes and provider-payer alignment.
- Explore the provider roles across post-acute transitional, palliative advanced illness management and long-term chronic and how personal, skilled, behavioral health and population health care mesh together into improved patient outcomes.
- Highlight the key success factors which enable the Provider-Payor partnership and incentive alignment in the framing of value-based contractual arrangements.
- Identify major elements of a successful strategy to operationalize a Care Management program.
- Julie Hiett, LMSW Sr. Director of Population Health, Netsmart
- Jessica Fear, Senior Vice President Behavioral Health, VNS Health
- Devin Woodley, Vice President Managed Care Contracting, VNS Health
- NAHC Members: FREE
- Non members: $99