Add to Calendar
March 23, 2023 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Caregiver Shortages: Using Data in Advocacy
Thursday, March 23, 2023 | 2:00 PM-3:00 PM EDT
Released in 2022, the State of the Direct Care Workforce Report provides a high-level overview of the people delivering care in the US today, identifying seven distinct personas of the workforce. Now that we have this information, how can it help us to define our advocacy efforts and policy priorities?
Join CEO of MissionCare Collective, Brandi Kurtyka, and NAHC President, Bill Dombi, along with NAHC advocacy and policy staff, to learn more about NAHC’s legislative priorities in 2023 and how you can be involved.
- Bill Dombi, President, NAHC
- Brandi Kurtyka, CEO, MissionCare Collective
- Summer Napier, Director of Grassroots Advocacy, NAHC
- Calvin McDaniel, Director of Government Affairs, NAHC
- Kristen Wheeler, Executive Director of Private Duty, NAHC