COVID-19 Town Hall: Conversations with Coalition Leaders
COVID-19 Impact on Palliative Care and Hospice, Now and into the Future
This week, NAHC joins the National Coalition for Hospice and Palliative Care (The Coalition) for part of a 4-Part Series of webinars featuring Coalition Leaders providing perspective and insight facing the field during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Town Hall Objectives:
Learn from these national leaders how the COVID-19 epidemic has changed the delivery of palliative care and hospice – temporarily or perhaps permanently.
Listen to these national leaders offer advice to the field for what’s ahead.
Special emphasis during this Town Hall on the role of chaplaincy and the need for psychosocial support for patients, families and the palliative care and hospice team.
- Amy Melnick, MPA, Executive Director, National Coalition for Hospice and Palliative Care (The Coalition)
- R. Sean Morrison, MD, Director, Professor and System Chair, National Palliative Care Research Center (NPCRC)
- William A. Dombi, Esq, President, National Association for Homecare & Hospice (NAHC)
- George Handzo, BCC, CSSBB, Director of Health Service Research and Quality, HealthCare Chaplaincy Network™ (HCCN)
- Colleen Mulkerin, MSW, LCSW, APHSW-C, Director, Hartford HealthCare/ Hartford Hospital, Board Member, Social Work Hospice & Palliative Care Network