Home Care & Hospice COVID-19 Town Hall
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
1:00-2:30 pm Eastern
Each week, NAHC brings you our Home Care & Hospice Virtual Town Hall Series to discuss COVID-19. The intent is to provide you and your staff with the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 from home care and hospice leaders who have been on the front lines of this pandemic. Learn from those who have been dealing with the most dangerous public health crisis of our time and how it has affected their operations, staff, and patients.
The last few months have seen extensive legislative and regulatory developments affecting home care and hospice. This special edition webinar focuses on recent and pending legislation, including the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act, the CARES Act, and the pending HEROES Act along with a forecast of upcoming congressional action. New Medicare and Medicaid regulations and regulatory flexibility actions at CMS will also be addressed along with the status of the Provider Relief Fund.
This week we will be joined by Trella Health who will be presenting data from their latest study on hospice spending.
Please invite your colleagues.
FREE to attend!
- William A. Dombi Esq., President, NAHC
- Theresa Forster, VP for Hospice Policy & Programs, NAHC
- Mary Carr, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, NAHC
- Katie Wehri, Director of Home Care & Hospice Regulatory Affairs, NAHC
- Calvin McDaniel, Director of Government Affairs, NAHC
- Emilie Bartolucci, Executive Director, Private Duty Homecare Association
- Tyler Rardin, VP Sales, Trella Health
(Note: If you’ve registered for one webinar in the series, you are automatically registered for all of the webinars.)