Communication/Testing and Training
Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 1:00-2:00 pm eastern
Agencies continue to struggle with the development of a disaster preparedness plan that will not only be in compliance, but realistic in an event. Areas of weaknesses in the process have been identified by CMS and accrediting bodies. On top of that, there were changes made to regulations at the end of 2018 and appeared in the 2019 interpretive guidelines. This series of one-hour webinars will provide in-depth knowledge of the requirements that home health and hospice organizations are subject to, with specific focus on: an overview of the regulations, starting the agency-specific plan, building the plan, development of policies and procedures, communication, and testing and training.
This webinar series is in partnership with the National Association for Home Care & Hospice. NAHC members will receive a $200 discount, promo codes will be provided to members via email.
- Health Care Coalitions
- Specific Hospice Requirements
- Memos of Understanding (MOUs)
- Government Emergency Telecommunications System
- Collaborative Relationships with Local, State, Federal, and Indian Tribe Nations
- Annual/Orientation Requirements
- Documentation of Training
- Types of Exercises (Tabletop, Functional, Full-scale)
- After Action Report
- Revising and Updating the Plan
Barbara B. Citarella RN, MS NHDP-BC, RBC Limited Healthcare & Management Consultants
NAHC Member: $399.00 (with promotion code)
For more information about the other web events in the series, click here.