HHFMA/NAHC Webinar Series: Medicare Advantage: Tactics – Part 3
Tuesday, June 6 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Home Care providers are struggling with the impacts of shifting the Medicare-eligible population into Medicare Advantage Managed Care plans (MA Plans). Forward-looking providers are asking important questions, such as: What are the implications of current demographic trends? What operational and financial issues should providers expect as their payer mix shifts to mostly Managed Care? Will providers have a future in a world where MA Plans also offer home-based services and products?
This webinar will offer the tactics you need to land a win-win MA partnership.
- Joe Calcutt, CFO, Liberty Home Care
- Erin Masterson, Associate Principal, Consulting, Simitree
- Angela Huff, Managing Consultant, FORVIS
- Bart Bybee, Chief Financial Officer, Healing Hands Healthcare
Price (Per Webinar):
- HHFMA Members: FREE [Get your coupon code in the HHFMA Community]*
- NAHC Members: $99
- Non-Members: $199
Medicare Advantage Pre-Conference
If you’ve followed our Medicare Advantage Webinar Series, you maybe be Interested in the Pre-Conference at #FMC2023. We’re bringing in experts who’ll breakdown critical aspects of MA and you’ll hear directly from a leading payor. Learn more and register.