Using Technology to Enhance Wound Care Delivery
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 ; 2:00-3:00pm Eastern
Treating wound care patients in the home is complex and costly. Historically agencies have shied away from treating these patients as they often resulted in financial losses. The introduction of PDGM has made wound care patients the highest reimbursed clinical grouping. This industry-leading group of panelists will discuss the challenges in treating wound care patients in the home and how technology can assist in improving outcomes, reducing costs, and improving margins.
- Amy Cassata, Vice President of Clinical Operations, Swift Medical
- Patti Baicy, Director of Clinical, McKesson
- Amin Setoodeh, Senior Vice President Sales & Clinical Services, Medline
- Joe Ebberwein, Founder & Chief Revenue Officer, Corstrata
- Moderator: Sue Payne, Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, Corridor