Get the Latest on 2021 Home Health PEPPER
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 ; 1:00-2:00pm Eastern
We are excited to now offer accounting credits CPEs (continuing professional education credits) to registered webinar attendees!
Here is the process:
- Attendees are required to stay for the FULL duration of the conference from the beginning to the end.
- Attendees are required at intervals to answer three simply yes or no questions given by the Moderator.
- CPEs, are only awarded to those attendees who have answered the three yes or no
- Attendees will receive a link over the next few days to complete evaluations and download certificates.
Course Level: Intermediate: 1.2 Accounting CPEs (NASBA/FIN)
If you’re a home health provider, you know the PEPPER (Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report) can serve as a comparative and educational report that can play an important role in your internal compliance program.
Attend this webinar to:
- Explain how to obtain the PEPPER
- Discuss PEPPER target areas
- Interpret the PEPPER findings for your agency
- Explain how the PEPPER can best be utilized by your organization
- Mary Carr, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, National Association for Home Care & Hospice
- Annie Barnaby, CPC, CPCO, CRC, CASCC, Outreach and Education Specialist, Reli Group, Inc.