Home Care Vaccine Mandate Discussion with Industry Leaders and Legal Experts
Monday, September 20, 2021 ; 2:00-4:00pm Eastern
COVID-19 continues to have an impact on the home care and hospice communities across the United States. Now, conversation is swirling around vaccinations. Some organizations and states have already implemented requirements for employees to be vaccinated or face weekly testing. We ask you to join us and other industry leaders as well as legal experts from Polsinelli for an open conversation about vaccine mandates and the impact they could have and are already having on our industry.
- William A. Dombi, ESQ President, NAHC
- Ken Albert, President of Androscoggin Home Healthcare + Hospice
- Susan Ponder-Stansel, President & CEO, Alivia Care, Inc.
- Angelo, Spinola, Esq., Polsinelli
- David J. Totaro, Chief Government Affairs Officer- BAYADA Home Health Care
- Neal Kursban, CEO Family and Nursing Care
- Will Vail, Esq., Polsinelli