Get the Inside Scoop on the 2021 Hospice PEPPER
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
If you’re a hospice provider, you know the PEPPER (Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report) can serve as a comparative and educational report that can play an important role in your internal compliance program. The 2021 Hospice PEPPER will be released in early April, and this webinar is designed to provide education about the various PEPPER target areas and how to read the reports, as well as an explanation as to how the PEPPER can best be utilized. Further, the 2021 Hospice PEPPER contains an important new target area related to Part D drugs which will be detailed during the session. You will also receive important guidance for how to improve in the target areas.
Attend this webinar to:
- Explain how to obtain the PEPPER
- Discuss PEPPER target areas
- Interpret the PEPPER findings for your hospice
- Explain how the PEPPER can best be utilized by your hospice
- Annie Barnaby, CPC, CPCO, CRC, CASCC, Outreach and Education Specialist, Reli Group, Inc.
- Theresa M. Forster, VP for Hospice Policy & Programs, National Association for Home Care & Hospice