NAHC Hospice Webinar Series
The Modified Hospice Election Statement and NEW Election Statement Addendum – Part I
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 ; 2:00-3:30pm Eastern
Hospices must implement a modified election statement and election statement addendum by October 1, 2020. There are many outstanding questions regarding these new requirements and many misunderstandings. In this webinar, we will explain each of the content requirements for these documents as well as discuss processes and procedures hospices should have in place for compliance. We will delve into and answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Explain the content requirements of the modified election statement and election statement addendum
- Provide an overview of the Immediate Advocacy process to be administered by the QIO
- Review key processes and procedures for compliance
- List and provide answers to frequently asked questions
- Katie Wehri, Director of Home Care & Hospice Regulatory Affairs, NAHC
- Theresa Forster, Vice President, Hospice Policy, NAHC
The Event is Free, but Registration is Required!