NAHC Hospice Webinar Series
The Modified Hospice Election Statement and NEW Election Statement Addendum – Part II
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 ; 3:00-4:30pm Eastern
Hospices must implement a modified election statement and election statement addendum by October 1, 2020. There are many outstanding questions regarding these new requirements and many misunderstandings.
In this webinar, three hospice providers will share the lessons learned during their ongoing preparation for these new requirements as well as and tips for success. Topics covered will include, but are not limited to, form development, processes and procedures, and staff education.
Frequently asked questions will be addressed and there will be ample opportunity for participant questions.
- Review status of preparation
- Review key processes and procedures for compliance including determination of unrelated items, services, drugs
- Discuss barriers identified, lessons learned, and tips for success
- Answer/discuss participant questions
- Katie Wehri, Director of Home Care & Hospice Regulatory Affairs, NAHC
- Theresa Forster, Vice President, Hospice Policy, NAHC
- Laura Mosby, VP of Compliance and Organizational Excellence, Empath Health
- Rene Wheaton, Executive Director, Faith Hospice
- Megan Hilty, Clinical Manager, Parkview Home Health & Hospice