Add to Calendar
November 19, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Technology and Chronic Management
Thursday, November 19, 2020 ; 2:00-3:00pm Eastern
This webinar will discuss the benefits of providing Chronic Care Management to patients and how to utilize technology to enhance that program for their organization, including discussion of the proposed telehealth bill now before Congress. Participants will learn chronic care and technology best practices, key metrics to measure, and hear from experts on ensuring success for their patients and organization.
- Explore successful Chronic Care Management Program building blocks and implementation that include patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, reimbursement, and education of staff and caregivers.
- Understand key performance metrics needed for a successful Chronic Management Program.
- Define how technology can be used to enhance Management and Evaluation of a care plan and maintenance therapy to promote chronic care management.
- Tim Ingram, SVP, Axxess (Moderator)
- Michael Blackstone, MD, CEO, SutureHealth, Inc. (Moderator)
- Donna Turlington, RN, BS, HCM, CCM, Vice President of Homecare & Post-Acute Care Services, Liberty Homecare Management
- Carissa L. McKenna, RN, BSN, COS-C, HCS-D, Senior Clinical Consulting Manager, McBee Associates