PDGM: Coding / Documentation Review / Revenue Cycle
Thursday, June 6, 2019; 2:00-3:30 pm eastern
Join us for the HHFMA PDGM webinar focused on the impact to documentation review, ICD-10 coding, and your revenue cycle. All three areas will be significantly impacted – documentation requirements have not changed, however there will need to be urgency in getting the orders/documentation signed. Coding will become the ONLY means of classifying your patient clinically under PDGM, and the revenue cycle has been completely upended regarding billing and collections, as billing volume will double for patients that are on service for greater than 30 days. This webinar will do a deep dive into these three critical areas, vital to a provider’s clinical and financial operations.
- Discuss the need for improved efficiencies in obtaining physician orders timely.
- Outline the process of PDGM emphasizing documentation standards.
- Explain the Coding requirements under PDGM.
- Review the list of codes that will be allowed as primary diagnoses of the patients.
- Outline the process of calculating a comorbidity adjustment and the categories defining low and high adjustments.
- Explain the timelines for billing RAPs and Finals under PDGM.
- Review the calculation of the HIPPS code and how that will happen based on claims data vs. OASIS.
- Outline Cash Flow implications of PDGM.
Melinda Gaboury, COS-C, Chief Executive Officer, Healthcare Provider Solutions
Steve Molinari, Chief Revenue Officer, Corridor Group
Partnering State Association Members
Commercial support by: