Add to Calendar
May 9, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
PDGM Operations Impact: Referral Source & Intake
Thursday, May 9, 2019; 2:00-3:00 pm eastern
- Explain key components of PDGM, specifically helpful for business development and intake staff.
- Evaluate current referral sources to determine admission source, primary diagnosis for home health, and how referrals are obtained for processing.
- Assess current processes to determine potential obstacles impacting timely completion of the referral and admission of the patient.
- Identify and maximize opportunities to strengthen referral source relations through PDGM education and key performance indicators of your patient population.
- Define roles and staffing needs under PDGM to streamline processes and gain efficiencies when on-boarding patients.
Partnering State Association Members
Commercial support by: