Home Care & Hospice COVID-19 Town Hall
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
The next webinar in our series will feature leadership from the Visiting Nurse Service of New York. During this virtual town hall, you will hear directly from those who have been dealing with the most dangerous public health crisis of our time and how it has affected their operations, staff, and patients.
As we pivot to a post-pandemic world, they will address how their leadership team is planning for the future, along with what new policies and protocols have been set in place moving forward.
There will be audience Q&A and the attendees are encouraged to submit questions that faculty will answer. Those common questions and answers will be listed on the NAHC COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions page and the call will be recorded if you are unable to join us.
Please invite your colleagues.
FREE to attend!
- David Rosales, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer
- Andria Castellanos, Executive Vice President and Chief of Provider Services
- Tim Peng, Chief Data Analytics Officer
- Susan Northover, Senior Vice President, Patient Care Services
- Dan Lowenstein, Vice President, Government Affairs
- Carlin Brickner, Director, Analytics
- Naomi Shinoda, Manager, Data Science
(Note: If you’ve registered for one webinar in the series, you are automatically registered for all of the webinars.)