Home Care Industry Legal Update
Friday, January 22, 2021 ; 12:00-2:00pm Eastern
Wondering about the latest on the COVID-19 vaccines and how the home care industry is responding, how the new administration may impact the industry, and what you can do to take advantage of the Opinion Letter the U.S. Department of Labor recently issued on live-in caregivers? You’re in luck! We are hosting an industry webinar covering all of these topics Friday, January 22, 2021, from 12:00 to 2:00 pm EST.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- The currently authorized vaccines
- Home care’s place in line in the states
- The EEOC’s views on the vaccines
- How home care agencies are responding to the new vaccines
- Whether a home care agency could and/or should make vaccination mandatory for employees
- Issues with monetary incentives for employees to get vaccinated
- Messaging to employees about the vaccine
- Responding to questions about the vaccination status of employees from clients/patients
- Vaccine access issues
- What to expect from the DOL under the Biden administration
- How you can use the new Opinion Letter to address compensation issues with your live-in and extended shift caregivers
These complimentary webinars aim to bring the industry together for real-time advocacy and legal updates, practical guidance in light of the same and provide a forum for answers to your most pressing questions.
- Angelo Spinola, Shareholder, Co-Chair, Home Health and Home Care Industry Group, Littler
- William Vail, Special Counsel, Littler
- William A. Dombi, Esq. President, NAHC
- Vicki Hoak, Executive Director, HCAOA
The Event is Free, but Registration is Required!