Add to Calendar
February 14, 2023 @ 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
What You Need to Know About the Revised Hospice Survey Process
Tuesday, February 14, 2023 | 12:30 – 1:30 PM EDT
Medicare hospice surveyors are now utilizing a significantly reformed survey process that focuses on the quality of care. Surveyors will target four core conditions of participation and review more records under the new process. There is also an emphasis on patient interviews. Hospices need to ensure clear and consistent communication with patients and their representatives, and that staff understand the intent of the four targeted conditions of participation.
Join us in this webinar as we explain the sweeping reforms of the survey process and what hospices should focus on as they prepare for their next survey.
- Explain the reasons for the revised survey process
- List the four core conditions of participation and describe the two new phases of information gathering
- Highlight the changes that hospices most need to pay attention to
- Provide suggestions for survey preparation and success
- Katie Wehri, Director of Home Health & Hospice Regulatory Affairs, NAHC
- Kimberly Skehan, RN, MSN, HCS-D, COS-C, Managing Director, Compliance, Regulatory & Clinical M &A, SimiTree
- NAHC Members: FREE
- Non-members: $99