2021 Fall Forum
November 2-10, 2021
From November 2-10, 2021, the National Association for Home Care & Hospice will present the NAHC Fall Forum, 30 hours of essential education for home care and hospice professionals.
The Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo is the industry event of the year, with unsurpassed education on crucial topics from Human Resources to Technology. NAHC was forced to cancel the conference this year, but you can still take advantage of the best education in home care and hospice, taught by the experts you have come to know and trust.
Over the first two weeks of November, the NAHC Fall Forum will present live and web-based education focused on six topics:
- Tues., Nov 2: HR, Diversity/Equity & Inclusion w/Keynote
- Wed., Nov 3: Finance/PDGM
- Thurs., Nov 4: Medicare Advantage
- Mon., Nov 8: Home Health Regulatory & Quality
- Tues., Nov 9: Hospice Regulatory & Quality
- Wed., Nov 10: Leadership & Innovations
Register for a single track or select all six.