Home Care & Hospice COVID-19 Town Hall
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
The next webinar in our series will feature leadership from the Visiting Nurse Service of New York. During this virtual town hall, you will hear directly from those who have been dealing with the most dangerous public health crisis of our time and how it has affected their operations, staff, and patients.
As we pivot to a post-pandemic world, they will address how their leadership team is planning for the future, along with what new policies and protocols have been set in place moving forward.
There will be audience Q&A and the attendees are encouraged to submit questions that faculty will answer. Those common questions and answers will be listed on the NAHC COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions page and the call will be recorded if you are unable to join us.
Please invite your colleagues.
FREE to attend!
- David Rosales, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer
- Andria Castellanos, Executive Vice President and Chief of Provider Services
- Tim Peng, Chief Data Analytics Officer
- Susan Northover, Senior Vice President, Patient Care Services
- Dan Lowenstein, Vice President, Government Affairs
- Carlin Brickner, Director, Analytics
- Naomi Shinoda, Manager, Data Science
(Note: If you’ve registered for one webinar in the series, you are automatically registered for all of the webinars.)
The Final FY2021 Hospice Payment Rule and Election Statement/Addendum Requirements
Thursday, August 6, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Eastern
On Friday, July 31, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released the final FY2021 Hospice Wage Index and Payment Rate Update. In addition to information regarding the payment rates for the coming year, CMS included details and model forms for use in the forthcoming requirement that hospices modify their patient election statements and offer an addendum to patients and others outlining conditions, treatments, services and medications that the patient receives that will not be covered by the hospice by virtue of them being unrelated to the hospice terminal prognosis.
This webinar will provide insights into the contents of the payment rule — including payment rates and wage index changes as well as a deep dive into the election statement and addendum requirements, including important guidance on next steps essential to ensuring timely compliance with these substantial new requirements for hospice providers.
You will receive a recording of the webinar if you register even if you cannot attend the webinar in real time.
- Theresa M. Forster, VP for Hospice Policy & Programs, National Association for Home Care & Hospice
- Katie Wehri, Director of Regulatory Affairs for Home Health and Hospice, National Association for Home Care & Hospice