The Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo attracts attendees from all areas of agencies, from human resources to clinical, from finance to government relations, from marketing to quality, from technology to C-suite. Nearly 40% of attendees have 11 years or more experience in home care and hospice, and 21% have 25 years or more experience.
Attendees tell us they are interested in meeting with these types of product and service providers:
- Education and Training
- Data Analytics Benchmarking Software
- Data Performance Measurement
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Business Services
- Computer Software/Hardware
- Medical Devices and Supplies
- Electronic Medical Records
- Communications Technology
The majority of attendees tell us the main reason they attend is to learn – but not just in the classroom. They also want to learn about the latest products and services that can help them run their agencies successfully.
Why do they attend?
- To attend education sessions
- To attend the general session and hear from keynote speakers
- To network
- To attend exposition and learn about latest products/services
- To meet and hear from NAHC staff
- To obtain CEs
- To enjoy the organized social activities
- To visit the destination