NAHC Meetings and Conferences
If you’re a home care and hospice professional seeking opportunities for unbeatable professional development, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re an agency owner, nurse, therapist, or finance professional, NAHC plans its events with you in mind. Join us as we examine the issues, trends, and developments that affect you and the patients you serve. Earn continuing education credits, network with colleagues from across the country, and gain new insights in to the best ways to serve the patients who need you so much.
Upcoming Meetings & Conferences
March on Washington
March 31 – April 2, 2019
Registration will open soon. Click here for more information about the 2018 meeting.
Financial Management Conference and Expo
July 14-16, 2019
Registration will open in March. Click here for more information about the 2018 conference.
Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo
October 13-15, 2019
Registration will open in June. Click here for more information about the 2018 conference.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Our Meetings & Conferences
- Connect with colleagues who share your issues and concerns
- Learn best practices that will take your agency to the next level
- Be motivated by inspirational speakers and industry experts
- Gain the skills needed to become a better leader
- Renew the values that led you to a career in home care and hospice
- Recharge your batteries for the demanding work you do
- Revitalize your soul so you can keep on giving to those you serve
- Grow in confidence, competence, and vision
- Join a community with a common sense of mission and purpose
- Gain insights into the future of home care and hospice