PDGM: Strategies for Success in 2020 and Beyond
We’ve developed an intensive, in-depth, online training that will prepare you and your entire Medicare home health agency to transition smoothly and successfully to PDGM in 2020 and beyond.
If you weren’t able to attend one of the 12 National Summits across the country, don’t worry. PDGM: Strategies for Success in 2020 and Beyond features the same top PDGM experts who educated thousands at our National Summits, and you can learn their insights without leaving your home or office. Even better, for one low price all of your staff can receive the training they need. Once you’ve watched the video, we invite you to purchase our PDGM Webinar Series to get a deeper understanding, click here to learn more.
- Overview – William A. Dombi, NAHC
- Financial – Mark Sharp, BKD; William Simione III, Simione Healthcare Consultants
- Clinical – Karen Vance, BKD; Kim Skehan, Simione Healthcare Consultants
- Operations – Melinda Gaboury, Healthcare Provider Solutions; Nick Seabrook, BlackTree Healthcare Consulting
- Data Analytics – Chris Attaya, Strategic Healthcare Programs; Mike Dordick, McBee Associates
- Technology – Neal Reizer, Home Care & Hospice Technology Association of America
Nurses 5.5 contact hours awarded only. No other continuing education credits (CEs) are available.
Nurses contact hours for this PDGM recorded enduring activity will expire April 1, 2021.
State Association Members with promo codes must purchase the video here.
|PRODUCT||NAHC Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|PDGM Video (5.5 hrs)||$199||$399||Purchase|
|PDGM Video & PDGM Webinar Series
|Single PDGM Webinar (1 of 9)||$99||$199||Purchase|
|PDGM Webinar Series (all 9)||$199||$399||Purchase|
Thank you to our Sponsor