PDGM: Strategies for Success in 2020 and Beyond
We’ve developed an intensive, in-depth, online training that will prepare you and your entire Medicare home health agency to transition smoothly and successfully to PDGM in 2020 and beyond.
If you weren’t able to attend one of the 12 National Summits across the country, don’t worry. PDGM: Strategies for Success in 2020 and Beyond features the same top PDGM experts who educated thousands at our National Summits, and you can learn their insights without leaving your home or office. Even better, for one low price all of your staff can receive the training they need. Once you’ve watched the video, we invite you to purchase our PDGM Webinar Series to get a deeper understanding, click here to learn more.
- Overview – William A. Dombi, NAHC
- Financial – Mark Sharp, BKD; William Simione III, Simione Healthcare Consultants
- Clinical – Karen Vance, BKD; Kim Skehan, Simione Healthcare Consultants
- Operations – Melinda Gaboury, Healthcare Provider Solutions; Nick Seabrook, BlackTree Healthcare Consulting
- Data Analytics – Chris Attaya, Strategic Healthcare Programs; Mike Dordick, McBee Associates
- Technology – Neal Reizer, Home Care & Hospice Technology Association of America
|PRODUCT||State Association Member Price w/ Code||Register|
|Single PDGM Webinar (1 of 9)||$99||Purchase|
|PDGM Webinar Series (all 9)||$199||Purchase|
|PDGM Video (5.5 hrs)||$199||Purchase|
|PDGM Video (5.5 hrs) and PDGM Webinar Series
* Partnering State Associations have been provided with a promo code for their members to use to obtain NAHC member pricing. Please contact them directly to receive your code.
Thank you to our Sponsor