NAHC Virtual Advocacy Day
Tuesday, March 24
Please take a moment to read our Statement on March on Washington.
We have all of the tools and resources you need to make a big impact from wherever you are. Follow these simple steps to get started!
Visit the Legislative Action Center to instantly send a message to your officials. The message is prewritten and all you have to do is enter a few details and click send. It’s really that simple.
Review the key issues to learn more about our priorities. More information is provided below under Additional Resources.
Call or email your Senators or Representative to express your concerns.
Spread the word via social media using hashtag #NAHCMOW20.
Share with us! Send an email to email@example.com, tweet us at @officialnahc (with hashtag #NAHCMOW20) or leave a note on our Facebook wall letting us know you took action (and anything you heard from your legislators).
Please share this page with your colleagues and friends via email and/or social media.
- Mobilize Home Care and Hospice to Fight COVID-19
- Home Health Rural add-on
- Home Health Payment Innovation Act (PDGM)
- Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act
- Palliative Care and Hospice Education and Training Act
- Proposed cuts to hospice aggregate cap
- Rural Access to Hospice Act
- MA Hospice Carve-in
- NAHC and NHPCO Support Hospice Program Integrity Measures